Your First Power Story
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Use some of the following prompts to create a narrative that describes your current relationship with power. When you are finished writing your story, click the “Finish Quiz” button to continue. You can also copy and paste your story somewhere else so you can keep it for yourself.
- How would you describe your current relationship with power?
- How do you understand or feel about power– both YOUR power and the power of others?
- What qualities, roles, and identities do you hold that feel empowering? In what contexts do you feel the most powerful? Where do you feel power lives in your body?
- What qualities, roles, and identities do you experience as disempowering? In what contexts do you feel disempowered? Where does powerlessness live in your body?
- How would you like to relate to your own power? How would you like to relate to the power of others?
- What steps do you think are needed to create a healthy and beneficial relationship to power?
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.